Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Style!

Another daily outfit. I ended up going and grabbing lunch with my friend since this is my last day of vacation until my semester starts...yay...

Simple and Chic

















* wide leg jeans
* black turtleneck sweater
* pink and brown flats
* big ridiculous sunnies
* Nine West handbag
* amazing pink skinny pashima from Five Below




Super comfy. I felt quite glamorous, didn't even put make up on.





Then I had fun camouflaging how terrible I look messin' with effects...I do what I want :-D

Oh and yesterday I got my package from Go Jane, 3 pair of amazing heels for $36, including shipping.
Fist pumps!
I'll post them sooooon :-D




2 comments:

God's Favorite Shoes! said...

I love that colored scarf!

The Style Rider said...

pretty scarf! It is such a lovely color on you!


check out my blog!
www.thestylerider.blogspot.com