Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Style!

Hi all!
OK quick fashiony update!

What I have I been wearing the past few days..?
Lets see!!

Wednesday the 20th
Parisian Chic
*black leggings (Target)
*pink and brown flats (Target)
*white knit slouchy hat (Payless...I know right??)
*pink long sleeved t-shirt (Old Navy)
*black knit cardigan (umm...Target or Walmart...I forget)
*pink pashima (gift)
*cutest handbag ever (Ross!!
Yeah most inexpensive outfit EVER

Thursday the 21st
Boho Babe
*Brown Dolce and Gabbana sweater (gift)
*black long sleeved t-shirt (Target)
*deep red fleece vest (DIY!!!)
*skinny jeans (thrifted a loooong time ago)
*cheetah print peep toe heels (Target)

another thrifty outfit (har har)

I don't endorse Target or anything, I just buy my life there apparently.

Oh and those shoes (got them eons ago) are AWEESOOOME.
SEE!!!!!!

I also went thrifting on Wednesday. Best decision ever. Got Gap jeans, a new suitcase and a pretty vase for

*drum roll please*

NINE DOLLARS

and that includes tax.
PUMPED!!!

I'm DIYing the crap out of the jeans and when I finish them, I shall post them.

If you want detail shots in the future, tell me. I'll listen :-)

Holla!!!!

4 comments:

The Fashion Seen said...

Your blog is cute! I like how you line up the outfit pics side by side.
www.thefashionseen.com

Chloeeeee said...

Thank you so much!!!

<3 Chloeeeee

briannelee said...

Cute shoes!

Thrifting is the best :)

God's Favorite Shoes! said...

I love those shoes!