Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lazy Sunday

So what am I doing this Sunday...besides fighting bloat (sad face), I'm watching a marathon of "Jersey Shore".

*hangs head in shame*

But it's the perfect thing to watch on a rainy day that you need to do laundry and clean up your room for the week coming up.


Hopefully this video redeems me :-D


Thinking about stuff today, I gotta start making some changes.

*start cooking more
*start playing dress up more and incorporate that every day
*do my dang-on laundry instead of letting it pile up
*spend more time with my puppy-girl Mugzy!

No daily outfit today, probably not getting out of sweats hahah
Tomorrow should be a better bet.

"I'm gonna go to the club and look for juiceheads"

1 comment:

Erika said...

I saw this on Perez Hilton the other day. I imagine these kids will be celebrities in their own right soon enough!! :)