Thursday, January 21, 2010

I no longer feel bad, and neither should you!!!

*DISCLAIMER: This is just my opinion, I find all people beautiful. Truly I do. The human body is a work of art. If I say something you don't like, apologies. I don't mean to offend or anger, I'm just typing.*

I can't watch the Victoria Secret fashion shows. I love the looks and all but the models enrage me. How can someone wear so little and look so perfect..? Airbrushing on TV..? What about the people in the audience..? Full body suit their exact skin color..? I never understood how they did it.


If it takes 5 *professional* people 3 to 5 hours to make an already skinny minnie look the way she does...I have an excuse hahahah!!!

It's just me and I think I do a pretty decent job.
Not VS perfection but local mall passable.
And I'm not even a mom.

Moms out there...PROPS.


You look great today by the way!

3 comments:

Valentine Devlieghere said...

You have a great blog!
Best of luck! ;)

Follow me if you want on http://ptitevalentine-be.blogspot.com/

x Valentine

´´Saray´´ said...

I am quite the opposite :) I feel sorry for those girls as I often think ´´where have their curves gone? Breasts? they look like 12-year old little guys´´. The only exceptions Adriana Lima and Lara Stone who are slim and at the same time curvy.
I used to be quite slim like those Victoria Secret models and I did not feel like a woman at all (real men did not pay attention to me either, I must say, only metrosexual ones who are definitely not my cup of tea).
I am now more the body shape of Scarlett Johansson (only I have bigger hips, I think) and I love the way I am :). It´s all about self-confidence.
Greetings from Spain :)

Chloeeeee said...

I agree with you Saray! Curves are inherently sexy. I guess I was mostly thinking about it from the makeup/skin aspect. I have all kinds of lines and spots hahaha and I don't have a makeup team to fix me up. At the same time, all those "imperfections" make me...ME!

Sidenote: at the same time, I've noticed more of the VS models are curvier (well they have boobs hahaha) especially in comparison to other models because undies only look good on real bodies.

You are completely correct, it IS all about self-confidence. I just wish more women realized that...